The actual "Friday Five" bring out the Whine & Gripe in me, so I'm going directly to the Bonus Question (because I can!) about my very own Dream Ministry:
Friday Five: My Dream Ministry Ingredients
- Serving among an enthusiastic, authentic loving community of people who are spiritually focused, God-oriented, open to the surprises of the Spirit, and who seek to function as the body of Christ.
- A desk that has all of its drawer pulls, drawers that don't stick, and that is not located under the pull-down door for the attic storage.
- A water source in or near my office and a heated restroom that doesn't necessitate a walk all the way through the dark, unheated sanctuary in winter.
- An office that is not also an archives room, storage area for communion supplies, and catch-all place for "temporary" things.
- Technology that actually works for the ministry ('nuff said)