|Three year old me|
- A beautiful card and a great gift to wake up to
- Celebrating worship and communion with a congregation who sang "Happy Birthday" to me and enjoying some very good-natured kids of the church
- Hanging out with my easy-to-hang-out-with son
- An amazingly good Mexican food restaurant in our neck of the woods -- great find!
- A bookstore browsing and two new quilting magazines
- Enjoying cooler weather and noticing leaves tinged with fall color
- Happy birthday calls from sweet daughters and hearing from dear family and wonderful friends -- far and near -- all very special people
- Gluten-free chocolate cake (thank you, Betty Crocker!) with dark chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream -- for supper! That, plus a multi-vitamin and some de-caf coffee sounds plenty good enough.
- And I am pretty sure there will be a Netflix movie to end a perfect day!
Life is good!